Runkle's Notary • Tag • Title has the electronic solutions for your dealership
Contrary to what you may have been told, dealers do not need to process their own work electronically. Runkle’s can do that for you. Our electronic service can save you valuable time and money by not having to purchase the software. hardware, or even the expense of having additional staff.
What can Runkle’s process electronically for you?
RETAIL TITLE DEALS
- Temp tags or tag transfers
- Retail title deals
- Reconstructed titles
- Renewal of vehicle registrations
- Returned to our office within 1-3 business days
We will examine all work before processing. Any rejects will be returned within a few days, eliminating the need for an extension on temporary tags
All work will be processed within 72 hours
Additional Services & Benefits of Using Runkle’s Dealer Services
- Send retail deals to PennDOT for processing
- Record and track the deals sent to PennDOT
- Mail registration products to your customers
- Apply for your temporary tags and inspection stickers
- Rejected deals are returned to you, not your customer
- Change address on Driver’s License
- Monthly computer generated billing
- Provide a help line for your title clerks
- Full agent contracts, lot license, criminal history reports, banking license.
- Basic and advanced training program approved by PennDOT
With Over 70 Years of knowledge and experience, why go anywhere else?